Mail from Mr. Pradeep Soundararajan

For a long time i wasn't unable to update my blog after recieving the mail from Mr.Pradeep Soundararajan.


Hi Amardeep,

I am sure you know at least a little about me and you might not need my introduction. I found my blog linked to yours and as it seemed to be on testing, I did want to peruse it.

I was impressed by the fact that you linked people James and Dr Cem Kaner with respect of Mr. I intended to make you a few suggestions to help you write better posts.

1. The copy paste stuff never makes someone read your blog, since there are so many copy pasted stuff. All people might want to read is your experience, be it little or whatever or your day to day testing activities, the problem you face, the problems you solve, the testers you meet and lots more.
2. You might also want to read this: http://testertested.blogspot.com/2006/11/indian-testing-community-start.html

Best wishes and Happy Testing!



I feel really good after recieving the mail from
Mr.Pradeep Soundararajan. I always want to write my own experiences and thoughts after reading his mail. i will do my best in improving my blog and skills.


DEAR UPCOMING TESTERS : this mail is not only for me, but for all of you who just want to become the stars in TESTING INDUSTRY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amar,

Nice to see a tester admiting his mistake and deciding to take corrective action. I really appreciate your humility. Looking forward to read your next post, which I hope would be talking about your own experience. Also I should thank Pradeep for making you aware of this. Thanks Pradeep for convincing yet another [you know what I am saying :)] tester to write original stuff.

Happy Testing...

Debasis
Software Testing Zone